[For Rich Kaplan]

 Rich,

  Thanks for taking the time to check and for your reply to my  question.
Creighton is partially incorrect, because some people were given  copies of
both records. As I wrote, his student Ruth Ray, from whom I got my  copies,
had both. As I wrote, she said Auer gave copies of both to his favorite
pupils. (She wasn't modest about saying that he was fond of her.)

  Your lacquer copy is news to me. I agree that it must be dubbings
because the originals are single-sided and the Brahms Hungarian Dance is  10-inch.

  Don Tait