Interesting news about CD reissues of CRI titles! What information  can you
share about the extent of the reissue program? Will it include some  things
recorded in mono only, and if so in true mono rather than the dreadful
electronic stereo inflicted upon mono-only recordings in some of the CRI CD
reissues of the '80s or '90s? Some of the mono-only titles remain interesting
and valuable musical documents. I own many CRI LPs, although I'm sorry to
say  not the one you need. I hope you can get a good copy to use.

  Don Tait