Thanks, Tom, for giving me the heads up about these three great
classical box sets.

The Decca Sound arrived today and I've enjoyed the bit of listening I
have done so far. I am reminded how good these people became at
multi-mic setups for choir and orchestra as well as for soloists.

I have one complaint/warning about The Decca Sound box. The closure is a
magnet so don't put any tapes on top of it <smile>.

Cheers,

Richard