-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Fine
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 7:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Sony Soundforge

What versions did you guys have migration problems with? I've installed 7
and 9 on several different computers over the years, not had a problem so
far. I was bummed that the pre-sets from 7 didn't migrate to 9, but over
time that got solved from using 9. I haven't felt the need to upgrade beyond
9, for one thing because I like the external CD authoring program.

-- Tom Fine