-----Original Message-----
From Jim Lindner: "...I freely admit that if I had the opportunity, I would
take a certain amount of delight as an expert witness dissecting the
opposition (meaning someone using a food dehydrator being sued for gross
negligence) if they chose to use a $59 food dehydrator in the treatment of
clients tapes..."

As it happens I've used both methods. I found precisely what the chemical
engineer who first suggested substituting a food dehydrator predicted to be
true. The food dehydrator did less harm to the tapes than the older baking
methods you are suggesting. Have you done any actual tests to back up your
claims?

Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery, Nashville TN
615.562.4346 http://www.bobolhsson.com http://audiomastery.com