This is interesting. I worked for years at a studio that worked
exclusively with PEM468 (and then renamed sm468, ETC), and never had any
problems, no shedding or anything. The tapes are so good that although
we cleaned the heads before every reel change, it was mostly for
protocol since the whole tape path remained clean.
Shai

בתאריך 2/17/2012 1:10 PM, ציטוט Ruane, To