Hi Steve,

FADGI BWF Metaedit may not work with Sound Forge (Haven't tried it) but I
can tell you that Sound Forge does not create or recognize BWF files. This
includes SF10 to my knowledge. SF will also not recognize time stamps,
allow for edit-in-place and a whole list of other complaints I have  but
it still is a good bang for the buck when you consider what's included.
With Pro Tools, for example, you have to buy a plug-in for decent
metering. (Don't get me started Martha!)

Hope the login as admin idea works. If not, you could always uninstall and
reinstall the software and try the old pwd. Let us know how this works
out.

Cheers!

Corey