Hi Rod,

The ART website lists the USB phono plus as discontinued:
http://artproaudio.com/discontinued_products/

Based on what you've submitted, I would suggest the Rek-O-Kut.

If you have vintage records and need to bypass the RIAA curve and/or wish
to transfer them, you might consider the TDL 4010. It's shown at the
bottom of the page here:
http://www.kabusa.com/frameset.htm?/phonpre.htm

Cheers!

Corey
Corey Bailey Audio Engineering

> Of course, if I were using this phono preamp for my re-mastering, I'd
probably go for this
> one:http://www.garage-a-records.com/proddetail.php?prod=ES-ReEqualizer

career.  However, the old trusty and true retiree does have a phono
preamp which the Yamaha doesn't, so in checking the web, I found this one
> that seems to do everything than bake bread (or
> reels).http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/USBPhonoPPSOr would you
recommend the tried and true plain wrapper in the same price
> range?http://www.garage-a-records.com/proddetail.php?prod=PreampMKII

Awards
> Collection, I would like to share the press release below with the ARSC
community regarding the grand opening of a new special collections
building on the campus of the University of Georgia.

> It is with great pride that we share the news about this
state-of-the-art
> facility and the impact it hopes to have on media collections throughout
the southeast.

> As audio technician for the department, I will be overseeing the
operation
> of 3 new audio production suites. Each will be outfitted with
> industry-standard technology as well as several top end analog pieces.
This includes an Ampex ATR102 1/4" tape reproducer from ATR Services, as
well as the KAB EQS MK12 Disc Mastering Phono Preamp, expertly
> hand-crafted by KAB Electro-Acoustics. A complete equipment list will be
made available on our web site shortly.

> Be on the lookout for more postings from the Brown Media Archives at UGA
in the coming months as we embark on a new era.

Opening!<http://www.libs.uga.edu/blog/?p=5503>

> The Walter J. Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection has
taken
> up residence in its new offices at the Richard B. Russell Special
Collections Library Building<http://www.libs.uga.edu/scl/>. Preparations
are underway for the official building dedication
> ceremonies<http://www.libs.uga.edu/blog/?p=5426>, scheduled for Friday,
February 17, 2012 at 11:00a.m.

> 2011 found the Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection in a
state of transition as we undertook the massive project of  barcoding all
> of its physical assets for transfer to a new, state-of-the-art storage
vault located below the Special Collections Building’s main floors. As a
> result of these efforts, we are poised to provide unprecedented access
> materials not previously available to the campus and research community
at-large.

> As we continue moving and unpacking in early-2012, we would like to
welcome visitors to our newly-designed web site, and invite them to
explore the expanded content offerings found there. As well, we have
established a YouTube
> channel<http://www.youtube.com/user/BrownMediaArchiveUGA> on which can
be
> found footage from a wide variety of our collection inventory for your
enjoyment.

> We look forward to continued service of  the University of Georgia, the
people of the state of Georgia, and the community worldwide by
maintaining