Thanks again, Richard. I find the only practical us of the H2 on line input ir feeding it from the -10 minijack out from the Sound Devices. It is too much trouble to build an attenuator box! I can bring a rack mounted Masterlink ;-)

I would be very interested in a similar test of the H2n though!

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689