No.

I bought the last 2 that Studer/Harmon USA had a few years ago, for a customer's A80-24.

Beckman also made the pot, I called them with the original part #, they said same deal. Large minimum quantity, lots of $$ each, and 12 week delivery.

Looks like we're all going to have to find a replacement.

Biggest deal with them is the 360 deg rotation, the thread and shaft are pretty convention.  A replacement would be a little tricker to set0up, but it's not impossible.

This is one of many reasons why I would never recommend an A80 to a professional client/studio.  Too much has become unobtanium.

Only other option is Audiohouse. I have communicated with them about other parts, they have had stock on other bits I've asked about, but their prices are top $$.

Steve

On Jan 31, 2012, at 10:29 PM, Stevie Duncan wrote:

> I have several Studer A80 " machines here that need replacement pots for the tape tension sensors (at least 8 right now).  I have been in touch with Bourns who could do a run for me, but at a cost and a minimum of 25 pieces.  Does anyone know of a possible source for these parts.
>
> Stevie Duncan
> Golden Era Productions

Stephen Anderson
631 E. Vista del Playa