-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hugh Paterson III
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Music Library Association Annual Meeting approaches!

I am on the ARSC list, live in Dallas, and not MLA. is it kosher to stop by?
I work with audio accessions for audio at the SIL Language and Culture
Archive. How well attended is this conference? over 100 people? less than
500 people?
- Hugh
http://thejourneyler.org

On Feb 8, 2012, at 12:55 PM, Schooley, John wrote:

> I will be attending the MLA conference in Dallas, and I was curious how
many other ARSC members will be there.