From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matt Sohn
Sent: Friday, 10 February 2012 10:47 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Tape Backcoating

The problem I have had with leader containing timing marks is that the ink
from the timing marks adheres to the next wrap, thus delaminating it..
I advocate (and yearn for a source for) paper leader (preferably
non-acidic).
I bought some of the new (neon blue) splicing tape, from ATR and it seems
nice, if perhaps a little stiff.. It seems some people are committed to
keeping tape splicing alive..

-Matt Sohn