Just to clarify, we didn't mark directly on the mag. oxide.

--- On Thu, 2/9/12, Roderic G Stephens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Roderic G Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Tape Backcoating
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 3:43 PM

In thinking about it, as a picture editor I always used a grease pencil to mark and edit 35mm picture and the mag. stripe dialogue track, although I'd mark on the edges between the sprockets, not directly on the mag.  If it got on the mag. we'd always wipe it off, since we didn't want it to get on the heads of the dubbing stage dummies.