Hello Yall,

If i may... another small contribution to your group of cognoscenti.
Another noteworthy article...
this time on poor Whitney.
may her Soul find Peace and Love out in the Universe
where Artists go when they die.

This, in Salon.com  an article entitled "Didn't she almost have it
All ? " by Rebecca Traister
http://www.salon.com/2012/02/12/didnt_she_almost_have_it_all/singleton/

thank you
and keep at it...I'm far more knowledgeable on Audio issues than i was
a year ago for following this thread.
Many Thanks,

Claude Rochon
Montréal