My group, the Sedalia Ragtime Orchestra, has been booked to play two festivals in Missouri this summer: the Scott Joplin International Ragtime Festival and the Blind Boone Ragtime Festival. We are looking to expand our repertoire. If anyone knows of vintage arrangements for small orchestra (10-12 pieces) of music from the period 1890 to 1920 that can be acquired (or borrowed) to augment our library, please let me know. A few other organizations have acquired large private collections but they do not share their finds. We are a West Coast-based group while most others of this nature are in the East. Surely there is room for one more organization that wishes to perform this music.

Our website is www.sedaliaragtime.com.

Thanks for any leads or assistance.

Cary Ginell