We are in the process of updating the ARSC conference website (www.arsc-audio.org/conference/).  A press release will be sent out as soon as the preliminary program has been posted - watch for this at the end of February or first of March.  Meanwhile, the hotel link is now live. The week of May 16-19 will be very busy in Rochester since it coincides with graduation weekend.  The sooner you make your hotel reservations, the better. And if we're able to fill the majority of our room block early, we'll be in a better position to add rooms before the hotel sells out.

Brenda Nelson-Strauss