I completely agree Tom. He's very careful to say he is there to capture the sound in the room, not shape it's direction. Interestingly, I was talking shop with with Joe Tarsia this week and he said virtually the same thing in regard to Philly International and Gamble and Huff!

I find it illuminating that many of the finest engineers that ever lived have a very defined and clear sense of what they did and what they did not do.
These titans are so good because they are extremely focused on one job and doing that specific job to the Nth degree.

My hat is off to all of them.

AA

Sent from my iPhone