Huge thanks Richard. Fantastic contribution about your experience with magnetic viewers.

Yesterday I emailed the Sigma for a quote and delivery times for one of their units

http://www.sigma-hc.co.jp/english/magnet_viewer.html

No response yet, hope to be able to try out soon one of those myself.

Cheers
Gregorio