I watch HD on my last series flat screen CRT 4:3 tv via s-video from HD tuner box, sometimes in 16:9"HD lite", but often 4:3 "Tall Screen" There were many smaller CRT HD tvs and some small or $$$$ LCDs at the time 5 years ago, a friend still uses his HD CRT as his 2nd set, it seems to be about half the height of my screen. Some HD CRT still available, though may be old stock.