Well, this is the unit that died this year:http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Dishnetwork/TV/HD34-310.htmIf wanted another set for another room, you're too late, although one of my techie friends said there are some things about a direct view CRT that flat screens can't quite match.  I know animators and graphic artists tend to prefer a CRT for some of the same reasons.  I'll let you all fill in the blanks.

--- On Wed, 2/1/12, robert wasserman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: robert wasserman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] boom box
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 5:07 PM

I watch HD on my last series flat screen CRT 4:3 tv via s-video from HD tuner box, sometimes in 16:9"HD lite", but often 4:3 "Tall Screen" There were many smaller CRT HD tvs and some small or $$$$ LCDs at the time 5 years ago, a friend still uses his HD CRT as his 2nd set, it seems to be about half the height of my screen. Some HD CRT still available, though may be old stock.