CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

You are very good at anticipating deadlines this time--you each deserve a Valentine rose or candy! Thanks for following the schedule of deadlines for BIBCO and CONSER stats for FY2012:  http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/BIBCO-CONSER-Stats-Deadlines-FY2012.doc

Your January stats reports are due Tuesday, Feb. 7 to have them included in the stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for January and any other months not yet reported.   We'll plan to run our program on Wednesday, February 8.

As of 6:50 pm pm EST Friday, Feb. 3, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

NAL

SUNY Buffalo

U Colo at Boulder

Cornell

U Florida

USGPO

Harvard Yenching

U Chicago

Northwestern

Indiana

U Texas, Austin

Getty Researach Institute--Welcome to our newest member!

U North Carolina, CH

St. Louis School of Law

Vanderbilt

U Maryland

Penn State

U of Washington

NYU Law Library

NYU

Columbia

BYU

Stanford

Yale

U Wisconsin-Madison

U Minnesota

Eastman

U Dayton

Oklahoma State

Ohio State

Smithsonian

As of 6:50 pm EST Friday, Feb. 3, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

NAL

UCLA

U Colo at Boulder

Cornell

CRL

UC Irvine

UC San Diego

UC Davis

EBSCO

USGPO

U Georgia

Hong Kong UST

Harvard U, University College

Harvard U Law

Indiana

U Texas, Austin

Getty Research

U North Carolina, Law Lib

Natl Lib of Wales

NYPL

U Oregon

Brown

Serials Solutions

St. Louis Sch of Law

St. Paul Sch of Theology

Vanderbilt

BYU, Lee Lib

U Maryland

Penn State

BYU, Hunter

U Washington

NYU Law Lib

Thanks as always for your work and for your monthly reports.

Carolyn R. Sturtevant

BIBCO Coordinator

COIN/Cooperative Programs Section

Library of Congress