Yes, I love it!á Thanks, Dina.á I could instantly tell that you’re using Ext-JS for this, and it looks great.á

If I get a lot of examples, I’ll definitely report back to the list with a compiled list (maybe even a slightly annotated one).

Mark

From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kellams, Dina Marie
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Digitized objects provided in bulk from the finding aid (easy as 1, 2, 3?)

We have been adding digitized content to our finding aids for a while now, but the problem was we had to have item-level description, so we were only able to do this with some of our smaller collections. Our Digital Library Program worked for a long time to come up with a solution so that we could have folder level description/item level digitization and they just released the solution to us a few months ago! This is very much a work in process, so there have been no announcements while we work out some display issues and workflow. But see, for example:

http://purl.dlib.indiana.edu/iudl/findingaids/archives/InU-Ar-VAA8687

You will see on the left menu “40 items online” – click there and you will see a list of the folders with digitized items.

Hope that helps! If anybody has questions about the technical aspect, I will have to ask one of my DLP colleagues to chime in.

Dina Kellams

Indiana University Archives