This may be of interest to the LC CRS and general reference staff and other federal reference persons to whom this subject may be of interest. FEDLINK Vendor, Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU, ID= EU.

If not, please delete.

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services

From: Economist Intelligence Unit [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:00 AM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: EIU webinar - Global debate: What does China's consumer boom mean for international investors?

To view this email as a web page, click here

Global debate: What does China's consumer boom mean for international investors?
A free EIU webinar conversation on FDI in China

Thursday, February 16, 2012
2:30 - 3:30pm GMT (London)
9:30 - 10:30am EST (New York)

Register Here

Following the recent launch of the EIU's special report on foreign investment into China, we would like to invite you to a webinar panel debate on the opportunities and challenges to international investors of China's consumer boom. Tune in to the webinar this Thursday to understand key issues surrounding China's consumer boom, including:

Tune in for a presentation and discussion of the report with the following EIU panel on February 16 at 2:30pm GMT / 9:30am EST:
In London - Duncan Innes-Ker, EIU Senior Editor
In New York - Victoria Lai, Analyst at EIU Access China
In Frankfurt - Boris Planer, Research Director (Data Services) at Planet Retail
In Beijing - Dr Qian Liu, Deputy Director of EIU's China Forecasting Service

Make sure to send your questions ahead of time to [log in to unmask] and we will address them on the call.

Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/490555994

We look forward to greeting you online.
Economist Intelligence Unit

P.S.  If you cannot join our webinar at the time scheduled, register for the event and you will receive a recording and copy of slides via email following the webinar.

P.P.S. EIU editors will be continuing the debate via our social media accounts immediately after the webinar; join us on:

Facebook: http://on.fb.me/lca2dd
LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/zOK7ip
Twitter:
http://bit.ly/xboCdP

If you would not like to receive future webinar invitations, please reply to this email with "unsubscribe webinar" in the subject line:  [log in to unmask]

Please Manage Your Email Preferences