I’m trying out Diigo (http://www.diigo.com), a browser plugin that lets you bookmark, tag, highlight, and add comments to a Web page. Although you can use the app to create a private electronic library, my primary interest is in sharing annotated articles with colleagues, some of whom have limited Internet and computer skills.

Is anyone else using Diigo? If so, how has it worked for you?

Does anyone know of a similar service that might be easier to use?

Please reply privately to [log in to unmask], and I’ll summarize for the list.

Jean

Jean Graef

www.montague.com

@jgraef (Twitter)