One of the staff incident investigators wishes to compare the text the following British publications:

  • Chemical Safety Guidance Note CS 23: Disposal of Explosives Waste. (ISBN: 9780717616244) 2nd Edition, 1998, Health & Safety Executive (HSE)

  • Guidance for the safe management of the disposal of explosives. (ISBN: 9780852016558) 2007,

      Confederation of British Industries, Explosives Industry Group, and HSE

There are several OCLC locations in the UK for the first item, but I thought to try more local resources first.

We would be most appreciative if anyone can help.

Thank you so much.

Janette Hoisington

Librarian

U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board

2175 K Street, NW, Suite 400

Washington, DC 20037

202-261-7669