FYI from one of the FEDLINK Vendors, Credo reference- ID= CD

Jim Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor services

From: Heather Blaine Wiegand [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 3:14 PM
To: Heather Blaine Wiegand
Subject: Credo Reference February Update

All,

Happy Groundhog Day, I hope this message finds you well! It was very nice to see many of you in Dallas, what a great conference!

As it is the start of the month I wanted to let you know that our February schedule of webinars has now been posted, please share this information with your members:
Credo Online Reference Service: http://corp.credoreference.com/introduction/calendar-of-demo-webinars.html
Literati: http://corp.credoreference.com/introduction/calendar-of-literati-solutions-overview.html

We have some new Publisher and Subject Collections that we will be announcing soon, so please watch your email for that information.

If you have any questions, or if there is anything special I can do to help promote Credo to your members, please just ask!

As always, I am happy to work with you on a communication to your members (I love to write!) so if there is any kind of email spotlight or blog post where you'd like us to contribute, again, just ask!

All the best,

Heather

Heather Blaine Wiegand
Director of Marketing
Credo Reference
617.292.6118<tel:617.292.6118> (direct)
855.292.6100 x118<tel:855.292.6100%20x118> (toll-free)
617.426.3103<tel:617.426.3103> (fax)
617.821.6581<tel:617.821.6581> (mobile)
Credo Reference, Library Journal's "Best Overall" 2012