I received a request for this report.  It's been cited several times.
Unfortunately, I can't locate it OCLC, so OCLC interlibrary loan is
unlikely.  Does anyone have this report and would be willing to lend it
to us?

Gordon, J.C.D., D. Gillespie, L.E. Rendell, and R. Leaper. 1996.  Draft
report on playback of ATOC like sounds to sperm whales (Physeter
macrocephalus) off the Azores.  Wildlife Conservation Research Unit,
Dept. of Zoology, Oxford, UK.

I appreciate the help.

Thank you,

Stephen Pomes, M.L.I.S.

U.S. Dept. of the Interior

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management

1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031, RM 276E

New Orleans, La. 70123

Phone: 504-736-2521

E-Mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>