Salary:

$77,585.00 to $100,859.00 / Per Year

Open Period:

Thursday, February 02, 2012 to Thursday, February 23, 2012

Agency Logo

Librarian

You are invited to apply for the position of Librarian for VISN 1, VA Connecticut Healthcare System (CHS). This is a VISN 1 position with duty assignment in West Haven, CT. Please visit the following web-site for further information about our VISN: http://www.newengland.va.gov/ Honor America's veter

Agency:

Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Location:

West Haven,Connecticut

Salary:

$77,585.00 to $100,859.00

Open Period:

Thursday, February 02, 2012 to Thursday, February 23, 2012

Who May Apply:

Status Candidates

Series & Grade:

GS-1410-12/12