Salary:

$77,585.00 to $100,859.00 / Per Year

Open Period:

Thursday, February 02, 2012 to Thursday, February 23, 2012

[log in to unmask]" alt="Agency Logo">

Librarian

You are invited to apply for the position of Librarian for VISN 1, VA Connecticut Healthcare System (CHS). This is a VISN 1 position with duty assignment in West Haven, CT. Please visit the following web-site for further information about our VISN: http://www.newengland.va.gov/ Honor America's veter

Agency:

Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Location:

West Haven,Connecticut

Salary:

$77,585.00 to $100,859.00

Open Period:

Thursday, February 02, 2012 to Thursday, February 23, 2012

Who May Apply:

Status Candidates

Series & Grade:

GS-1410-12/12