Hello All,

Happy Thursday! I wanted to share a nice article in the Librarian Wardrobe project that speaks highly of our specialized area of librarianship.

http://librarianwardrobe.com/post/17966950737/librarian-wardrobe-uniform-style-edition

Kudos to Rachel for a great read and not-well-known-glimpse into Academic Military Libraries!

Rachael Elrod is a Reference and Instruction Librarian at The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina. She has been in this position since August 2010. Prior to working at The Citadel she was a Library Assistant at the University of Louisville while working on her MSLS from the University of Kentucky

Very Respectfully,

Andrea Davis