Free webinars from a FEDLINK Vendor- ID= CD.

Jim oliver

From: Heather Blaine Wiegand [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 1:53 PM
To: Heather Blaine
Subject: Credo Reference: March Webinars and important updates

All,

Good afternoon, I hope February has treated you well! I have a few things of importance to share with you, so please do read on:

March webinars are now posted, please share these schedules with your members:
Credo Online Reference Service:
http://corp.credoreference.com/introduction/calendar-of-demo-webinars.html
Literati by Credo: http://corp.credoreference.com/introduction/calendar-of-literati-solutions-overview.html

Weekly emails from Credo:
For the last several months we have been sending weekly emails spotlighting new or interesting collections and services from Credo Reference - you should be receiving these, but you may need to check your SPAM folder. To ensure delivery, please add [log in to unmask] to your safe-senders list. I want to be sure you are receiving the latest updates from Credo!

Literati by Credo - an overview just for you!
I will be running two webinar sessions to go over our newest solution, Literati by Credo. I'm sure many of you are getting questions from your members, so here is your chance to learn more. Please register for your preferred date by clicking below.
Wednesday, 7 March 2PM EST: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/947804680
Wednesday, 21 March 11AM EDT: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/592332513

As always I am eager to work with you to promote Credo Reference to your members so please do call on me for any assistance I can provide.

Kind regards,

Heather

Heather Blaine Wiegand
Director of Marketing
Credo Reference
617.292.6118 (direct)
855.292.6100 x118 (toll-free)
617.426.3103 (fax)
617.821.6581 (mobile)

Credo Reference, Library Journal's "Best Overall" 2012