All,

Over the past few days, I have been asked a couple of questions that I would like to share with you and get some responses.  Of course, this is completely voluntary.

1.  What part of your Agency's budget is the library budget?  I know that this can be a little complicated due to how we define "agency", but, for this purpose, what percentage of your "division's" or "bureau's" budget is given to the library or libraries?

2.  On a completely unrelated note, if your agency offers virtual internships for students not located in the metro DC area, can you please let me know that as well?  I have been receiving questions from MLS students who are not local about the possibility of doing an internship virtually?

If you can let me know your responses by this Friday, that would be great.

Thanks.

Blane