Hi everyone,

Please excuse any duplication. Well the NFL season might be over but DC/SLA Radio is kicking it into high gear.

Join us for our final installment of our interview with Blane Dessy, Executive Director of FLICC and Fedlink at the Library of Congress.

After a brief reintroduction Blane talks about preparing librarians and library students with management and leadership skills, being more than just the MLIS, the importance of writing, vendor portfolio management, what he does in his spare time, and mentors/personal trainers.

You can listen to or download the episode at:

http://dc.sla.org/2012/02/06/dcsla-radio-being-more-than-the-mlis/

You can subscribe to an RSS feed of all our episodes at:

http://dc.sla.org/category/events/dcsla-radio/feed/

Cheers,

Chris

--
Christopher M. Vestal
DC/SLA 2011-2012 Communications Secretary