AudioGO (Service ID: BB),  is currently offering the opportunity to order any publications in the month of February at a
40% OFF discount and in accordance with the terms of the FEDLINK BOA, (LC11G7502), shipping is FOB destination. You can purchase as much as you like
and choose from any of the products lines including CDs, Playaways, MP3CDs, Children's, Multi-Voiced, and DVDs!

To receive the discount and FOB destination, simply reference Sale Code: "COMP40" when placing your order via email, phone
or fax. You can also build a shopping cart on the AudioGO website www.audiogo-library.com and type "COMP40" in the comments field when
checking out (discount will not show at this time).

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information. I look forward to working with you.

Regards,

-David Mitchell

AUDIOGO
The home of BBC Audiobooks

David Mitchell, Library Sales Representative
42 Whitecap Drive North Kingstown, RI 02852
800-621-0182 Ext.375 | 877-492-0873 fax
www.audiogo-library.com

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Academy Award Nominated for