AudioGO (Service ID: BB),  is currently offering the opportunity to order any publications in the month of February at a

40% OFF discount and in accordance with the terms of the FEDLINK BOA, (LC11G7502), shipping is FOB destination. You can purchase as much as you like

and choose from any of the products lines including CDs, Playaways, MP3CDs, Children’s, Multi-Voiced, and DVDs!

To receive the discount and FOB destination, simply reference Sale Code: “COMP40” when placing your order via email, phone

or fax. You can also build a shopping cart on the AudioGO website www.audiogo-library.com and type “COMP40” in the comments field when

checking out (discount will not show at this time).

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information. I look forward to working with you.

Regards,

-David Mitchell

AUDIOGO

The home of BBC Audiobooks

David Mitchell, Library Sales Representative

42 Whitecap Drive North Kingstown, RI 02852

800-621-0182 Ext.375 | 877-492-0873 fax

www.audiogo-library.com

[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.audiogo-library.com/Library/client/Products/ProdimageLg/780403.jpg">

Academy Award Nominated for