Dear Mr Hjalmarson,
Did you send a message answering to Christian Galinsky and giving the asked specifications ?
In my opinion:
1-There is no good possible solution within an alpha-2 coding scheme like ISO 639-1;
2-But there seems to be a possible solution if you pass to an alpha-3 coding scheme like ISO 639-2, in this case:
a/ "und" is the code element representing "undetermined language (name)";
b/ "mul" is the code element representing "multiple languages (names)" ;
c: the list qaa-qtz of code elements reserved for local use could very well be used to represent the list of "machine languages you are wanting to code ( Languages designed exclusively for machine use, such as computer programming languages, are explicitely excluded of the official ISO 639-2 coding scheme  by clause 1-Scope of the standard, so that there could be no intersection between the machine language (names) coded by you inside the list "qaa-qtz" and the official ISO 639-2 "language names" code elements.
Bien cordialement.
Gérard Lang