CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

We haven't forgotten--but our stats processing operator is away, and our deadline is very generous!  This month we're not strictly following the schedule of deadlines for BIBCO and CONSER stats for FY2012:  http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/BIBCO-CONSER-Stats-Deadlines-FY2012.doc

Your February stats reports are due Monday, March 19 to have them included in the stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for February and any other months not yet reported.

As of 6:30 pm pm EST Tuesday, March 6, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

NAL

SUNY Buffalo

UCLA

U Colo at Boulder

Cornell

CRL

U Florida

USGPO

U Chicago

Northwestern

Indiana

U Texas, Austin

Getty Research Institute

U North Carolina, CH

Tulane

Vanderbilt

U Maryland

Penn State

U of Washington

NYU Law Library

NYU

Arizona state

Columbia

BYU

Stanford

U Wisconsin-Madison

Indiana U Sch of Law at Indianapolis

U Minnesota

Frick Art Reference Lib

U Dayton

Oklahoma State

Oberlin

Ohio State

As of 6:30 pm EST Tuesday, March 6, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

SUNY Buffalo

UCLA

U Colo at Boulder

Cornell

CRL

UC Irvine

UC San Diego (2 reports--I'll contact you)

UC Davis

Connecticut State L

USGPO

U Georgia

Hong Kong UST  (2 reports--I'll contact you)

Harvard U, University College

Harvard U

Indiana

U Texas, Austin

Getty Research

Library and Archives Canada

NLM

U North Carolina, CH

U Oregon

Brown

Serials Solutions

St. Paul Sch of Theology

Vanderbilt

BYU, Lee Lib

U Maryland

Penn State

BYU, Hunter

U Washington

NYU Law Lib

Thanks as always for your work and for your monthly reports.

Carolyn R. Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
COIN/Cooperative Programs Section
Library of Congress