From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Penny Baker
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 8:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EAD] CONTENTdm and DTD and Schema mechanics

The Clark is also using AT to CDM. We're faced with a significant amount of tweaking (many of our finding aids are legacy EAD created using X-metal migrated to AT which can be quite a mess). Example collections below:

http://cdm16245.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/landingpage/collection/p15001coll2

http://cdm16245.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/landingpage/collection/p15001coll3

Penny