Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

We have many excellent books on leadership/management and related topics to
offer to you as we close down the Army Management Staff College Library
prior to moving the College over to Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.   There are
duplicate copies of many of these books; let us know if you need more than
one copy. One of the attached files is sorted by title; the other, is sorted
by Library of Congress Classification Number.

If interested in receiving any of these books, provide mailing address (and
Library Property Account# , if available).  To ensure prompt handling of
your request please reply to both of us.
<mailto:[log in to unmask];[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask];[log in to unmask]

Linda J. Cheung

Librarian

US Army Combined Arms Center,

Army Management Staff College

Fort Belvoir, VA 22060

(703) 805-4833 DSN 655-4833

"The Intellectual Center of the Army"

http://www.leavenworth.army.mil

Transforming Leaders Through Education

For more information about Army Management Staff College's programs,
including the progressive and sequential Civilian Education System, please
visit our Web site at www.amsc.belvoir.army.mil

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Caveats: None