Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

We have some VHS and a few DVDs on leadership/management and related topics
to offer to you as we close down the Army Management Staff College Library
prior to moving the College over to Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.   Many of the
VHS are highly recommended training films currently selling for $400-$900 in
DVD format.  There are duplicate copies of some of these materials; let us
know if you need more than one copy.

If interested in receiving any of these items , provide mailing address (and
Library Property Account# , if available).  To ensure prompt handling of
your request please reply to both of us.
[log in to unmask];[log in to unmask]

Linda J. Cheung
Librarian

US Army Combined Arms Center,
Army Management Staff College
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
(703) 805-4833 DSN 655-4833

"The Intellectual Center of the Army"
http://www.leavenworth.army.mil

Transforming Leaders Through Education
For more information about Army Management Staff College's programs,
including the progressive and sequential Civilian Education System, please
visit our Web site at www.amsc.belvoir.army.mil

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: None