FEDLINK Spring Exposition
Call for Posters from Federal Information Community

Become a part of a “Brave New World,”
at FEDLINK’s upcoming conference!

This spring, information professionals from around the federal government will gather in Washington, D.C. on May 14 and 15, 2012, at the Library of Congress to attend FEDLINK’s Spring Exposition, “A Brave New World of Federal Librarianship.”  (Detailed information on the Spring Exposition will be released soon!)

FEDLINK invites you to share your innovations, ideas and projects with the federal information community.  Whether you are just planning a new project, beginning a pilot program or integrating a new process into your program, we want to spotlight your efforts!

Our presentation space is limited, so we will accept posters on a first-come, first-serve basis.  To apply, please send an email to Elinda Deans ([log in to unmask]) and include your name, title, agency, email and telephone with a 200-250 word description of your presentation.  (Those not selected for the current expo will be on top of the list for the next program in the fall.)

Each presenter will share a six-foot table with one other poster.  Easels will be available as will table space for a limited number of your promotional materials.  All materials must be able to fit through Library of Congress security scanners, so please limit the size of your display to 16.5” high x 24.25” wide.  Any larger items must be broken down and sent through the scanner in pieces.

Please prepare your poster in advance, as there will be NO materials, electricity or duplication services available.  We cannot guarantee dedicated Internet connectivity for use with handheld or laptop devices.

Plan to set up your poster on Monday, May 14 between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. in the West Dining Room at the Madison Building of the Library of Congress.  Poster creators should plan to be present at their posters during the program lunch break from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00.  The room will be open throughout the day but you must remove your display at 4:30 p.m.  We will discard items left after 5:00 p.m.

For more information on the poster session, please contact Elinda Deans at [log in to unmask].