Please excuse cross-postings.

The February 2012 issue of the NTIS National Technical Reports Library Newsletter is now available from http://www.ntis.gov/pdf/NTRNews4-8.pdf. Previous issues are archived at http://www.ntis.gov/rss/NTRnews.aspx.

The February issue provides a sampling of information available from NTIS on the topic of Distracted Driving with a variety of examples of relative reports available.

The NTIS collection contains over 2.8 million titles. Basic searching of our collection may be performed from the NTIS website at www.ntis.gov<http://www.ntis.gov>. For greater features and functionality, and access to over 660K full-text reports, our premium online subscription platform, the National Technical Reports Library<http://www.ntis.gov/products/ntrl.aspx> (NTRL) is recommended.

If you haven't already subscribed to our complimentary Newsletter you may do so from http://www.ntis.gov/rss/signup.aspx or by sending a message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the subject line SUBSCRIBE.

Bill McGahey
Manager - NTIS Customer Contact Center
National Technical Information Service
U.S. Department of Commerce