Please excuse cross-postings.

The February 2012 issue of the NTIS National Technical Reports Library Newsletter is now available from http://www.ntis.gov/pdf/NTRNews4-8.pdf. Previous issues are archived at http://www.ntis.gov/rss/NTRnews.aspx.

The February issue provides a sampling of information available from NTIS on the topic of Distracted Driving with a variety of examples of relative reports available.

The NTIS collection contains over 2.8 million titles. Basic searching of our collection may be performed from the NTIS website at www.ntis.gov. For greater features and functionality, and access to over 660K full-text reports, our premium online subscription platform, the National Technical Reports Library (NTRL) is recommended.

If you haven’t already subscribed to our complimentary Newsletter you may do so from http://www.ntis.gov/rss/signup.aspx or by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the subject line SUBSCRIBE.

Bill McGahey

Manager - NTIS Customer Contact Center

National Technical Information Service