I want to thank everyone for your e-mails and suggestions.

After several days of searching on and off, I was able to get contact
information for one of the authors.  (When I posted my e-mail asking for
help, I had only a citation for the article.)  Consequently, I was able
to contact one of the authors, and he graciously provided me with a copy
of the paper.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Pomes, M.L.I.S.

U.S. Dept. of the Interior

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management

1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031, RM 276E

New Orleans, La. 70123