From: Pomes, Stephen
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 9:28 AM
To: Petroleum & Energy Resources Division
Subject: Elusive Paper Needed from a Society of Petroleum Engineers' Conference

I received a request for a conference paper delivered back in 2003.  I understand that it was not included in the published proceedings, because the authors didn’t submit it or didn’t submit it in time to be published.  That being said, it does have an SPE number, "SPE 80568."

I’ve already tried the OCLC interlibrary loan route.  That’s how I found out that it was “unpublished.”

Candler, J.E. and R.J. Primeaux. 2003. Field Measurements of Barite Discharges in the Gulf of Mexico.  Presentation to the Society of Petroleum Engineers’ Exploration and Production Environmental Conference, March 10-12, 2003, San Antonio, Texas.

If anyone can help me with this one, I’d be very grateful.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Pomes, M.L.I.S.

U.S. Dept. of the Interior

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management

1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031, RM 276E

New Orleans, La. 70123

Phone: 504-736-2521

E-Mail: s[log in to unmask]