Dear Saa¹ha,

Thank you so much for the MODS 3.5 change proposal. The MODS/MADS
Editorial Committee has had some email discussion of the issue, and will
be covering it in a conference call today. We'll have more information
soon!

Jenn
Chair, MODS/MADS Editorial Committee

Jenn Riley
Head, Carolina Digital Library and Archives
http://cdla.unc.edu/
http://www.lib.unc.edu/users/jlriley

(919) 843-5910