Yes, that was it!

Thank you very much!

Brenda

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Culbertson, Rebecca
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 2:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Generate e-Monograph macro for Connexion

Brenda—

The developer of the P-N macro, Donal O’Sullivan, said to take a look at your “Derive Record” tab in the OCLC Options.  Do you have the 006 checked?

It needs to be.   (At UCSD we check all the boxes so that we don’t lose anything when deriving).

If this is not the problem let me know and we’ll keep troubleshooting.

Becky Culbertson

Rebecca Culbertson

Electronic Resources Cataloging Librarian

California Digital Library

University of California, San Diego

9500 Gilman Drive

La Jolla, California 92093-0175K