For those who have read my 20th Century Fox article in the ARSC Journal, an
addendum. It turns out that Eddie Rabbitt began his recording career at
20th Century Fox in 1964. I didn't run into
this fact in the course of my research because he only appeared on 20th
Century Fox singles, and as far as I know there is no comprehensive
resource for those.

Of course, Rabbitt didn't establish his name until 1969 when he wrote
"Kentucky Rain" for Elvis Presley, and he didn't become a star until 1975
when he signed with Elektra and toured in support
of Kenny Rogers. He was only 22 when he recorded for 20th Century Fox.

David "Uncle Dave" Lewis
Lebanon, OH