From: "Stephen Bolech" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 2:57 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Slow Reel-to-reels

Hi everyone, I'm hoping some of you could give me recommendations for good options to play back 1
7/8 ips and even the occasional 15/16 tapes.  We have a large oral history collection, and though
the majority are at 3.75 ips, there are some at these slower speeds.  What are you guys using for
these speeds, and what do you recommend?

Thank you,
Stephen Bolech