damaged record that ClickRepair did so well on approaches crackle.

Since each tool works differently for different people, this comment is
worth repeating.

On 2012-04-21 9:03 PM, Dan Nelson wrote:
> Click Repair is a great tool for click and crackle reduction  for LPs and 78s.
> The nice thing is you can  adjust how agressive you want the filters to be. Both click and crackle are variable.
> All files must be in  wav format.
> I have DC8 and Sound Forge, and  go for  Clickrepair as the better  software.
> Also from Brian Davies is his noise reduction.....  another great tool.  Just be careful not to  over process an suck all the life out of the recordings.
> All the music on the Americanbeautiful site is processed with  Clickrepair and Denoise......
> d nelson ward
>
> Beautiful Music you will never forget, at; http://www.americanbeautiful.podbean.com/
I think anyone interested in this type of work (unless they have the
really high-end software like Cedar) should download a trial copy (valid
for 21 days). That will go much farther than us chatting about it. <smile>

The prices via the Kagi store are $45US for ClickRepair and $45US for
both Denoise & DenoiseLF. The equalizer is free.  If you pay via PayPal
(a manual process), both combined are $70AUS.

http://clickrepair.net/software_download/

Cheers,

Richard