From: "Jim Sam" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 9:22:02 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Record Store Day and - "ARSCers"

Steve,

Thank you. You hit the nail on the head. I would like to add to what
you wrote and have people peruse ARSC's "About Us" spiel:
http://arsc-audio.org/about.html I don't see any mention of dates or
genres in that.

For what it's worth, I did go to my local (Amoeba SF) on Saturday and
managed to pick up Too Pure's repressing of Mclusky's Do Dallas. That
record can fetch triple digits on eBay. Unfortunately they didn't
have Future of the Left's Australian-session 7" (any UK ARSC person
want to help me out?), but I was happy enough. I highly doubt many on
this list would be able to make it through either release.

Jim